Monday, August 18, 2008
Cold Rice Noodle with Porc Threads 肉絲拉皮 [Rou Se La Pi]
"Rou Se La Pi" is a cold rice noodle dish with pork threads, cucumber threads and sesame oil.
Origin: Shandong province.
How to do?
1. Cut pork, spring onion and cucumber in slim threads.
2. Liquefied the sesame paste with water, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and salt.
3. Heat up oil in the wok, stir fry the pork threads first then add in the spring onion, soy sauce, salt etc.
4. Boil the rice noodle, drip off the water, cut in large threads if need.
5. Serve in a large bowl or a deep plate with cucumber threads, stir-fried pork threads, sauce and coriander.
Where to eat?
Any Shandong province specialist restaurant or Northern noodle pastry specialist restaurant.
山東小館 Les Delices du Shandong
88, bd de l'Hôpital
T 01 45 87 23 37
m° Campo Formio