Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Chinese Chives Scrambled Eggs 韭菜炒蛋 [Jiu Tsai Chao Dan]
"Jiu Tsai Chao Dan" is a simple eggs scrambled with Chinese chives dish, excellent for male fertility, digestion, smooth down the diarrhea and help blood circulation but not suggest to breast feeding mom.
Origin: Shandong province.
Variety: The dish can be fired with some pork or chicken and mushroom threads.
How to do?
1. Cut Chinese chives short. Whisk well 2 eggs.
2. Heat up oil in wok. Pour the whisked eggs in.
3. Wait the egg getting solid, add in Chinese chives, a bit water, salt and start to stir-fry.
4. Serve in a large bowl or a deep plate with cucumber threads, stir-fried pork threads, sauce and coriander.
5. Scoop up to plate spread some cinnamon powder if like.
Where to eat?
Any Shandong province specialist restaurant or Northern noodle pastry specialist restaurant.
山東小館 Les Delices du Shandong
88, bd de l'Hôpital
T 01 45 87 23 37
m° Campo Formio